CLOSING TIME

This version of Beer, Beats & Bites is no longer active. The active version of the blog is located at http://www.beerbeatsbites.com. Please visit that address for the latest content.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Session 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm posting this mainly to remind myself of the date, but some of you might be interested to know that the second Session will be taking place on Friday, April 6th. It's being hosted by Alan at A Good Beer Blog this time around, and the style he's chosen is dubbel.

I wasn't especially thrilled to hear this at first, because there are only two dubbels currently available at the LCBO, both of them quite common ones. But then I remembered that I have a couple of bottles of a rather unique one in my stash. So it should be a bit of fun after all. Check back next Friday and see.

2 comments:

HogTownHarry said...

Greg - let me know if you need any other dubbels - I have Westmalle, Roch 8, a few others (if the Roch 8 is a dubbel). Glad to donate a couple of bottles to a good cause.

Greg Clow said...

Thanks for the offer, Harry, but I should be fine. As I said, I have a pretty unique one in my stash - one that I didn't even think of as a dubbel, in fact, until I checked it on RateBeer.