CLOSING TIME

This version of Beer, Beats & Bites is no longer active. The active version of the blog is located at http://www.beerbeatsbites.com. Please visit that address for the latest content.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Syndication Blues

It seems that Blogger has been making some changes recently, and the old RSS and Atom syndication feeds that I had linked over in the sidebar are now dead. The Atom feed is now here, and the RSS feed seems to be completely gone, although I think it was "experimental" to begin with.

Not that this will do much good, as anyone who has been reading via one of the old feeds probably won't see this anyway. But just in case...

In other news - NYC continues to be spectacular. Further updates in the next day or two.

EDIT: Thanks to the comments, I checked the old feeds again, and found that they're back, but pointing to the new feed mentioned above (including an RSS version I wasn't aware of). So - never mind!

2 comments:

uglinessman said...

FWIW, the LiveJournal feed is still working.

Anonymous said...

I haven't changed the one at rsbs yet and it still seems to work.

The newer one I have seen on other sites and it does not seem to send the proper formatted date for updated feeds. So basically when I use that address I will get the last 10 or so posts all with the same post date.

Not that big of a deal, but it is destined to keep happening as the posts dissapear from cache. Hopefully they are aware of it and are working on it (it wouldn't take much to fix).